How to tell if a film about trans people was written by a cis person:
- binding with bandages
- “but I was born in the wrong body!”
- parents go from against it to ultra understanding in about ten minutes
- Overly long shots of putting on makeup
- Dramatic wig/haircutting scene
- Character is played by cis actor of the character’s assigned gender
- trans character befriends violent transphobe and helps them learn that bigotry is wrong, usually by dying
fiancé visits for his birthday. cuddles and blankets ensue.
secondhand record shopping with my love
I’m hosting a Marvel Cards Against Humanity game
the password is steeb
you should all come play with me, cause it’s my bday =)
Happy birthday to me!
Bought 7 Elton records- Dont Shoot Me Im Only The Piano Player, Blue Moves, Sleeping With The Past, Ice On Fire, The Fox, Breaking Hearts, and 21 At 33. As well as Welcome To My Nightmare by Alice Cooper, Maria Callas Sings, and Scary Monsters by David Bowie!
Edit, not mine